Greenhills Primary School provides a safe and nurturing learning environment that empowers all students to embrace learning to achieve their personal best and build their emotional, social and physical well-being.
Greenhills is G.R.E.A.T! Our school values are central to the culture of Greenhills Primary School, are embedded in our classrooms and support the social and emotional development of Greenhills students. They are reinforced throughout the year, alongside other values to assist the students to grow into responsible, active community members.
GENEROSITY towards others.
* We give without expecting anything in return
* We offer our time or skills to aid someone in need
* We know being generous makes you happier.
* We are grateful for what we have
RESPECT for ourselves, others and the community.
* We treat others as we would like to be treated
* We protect our school environment.
* We aim to be fair, honest and responsible to ourselves and others
* We look after our school property and all belongings.
ENTHUSIASM towards learning.
* We embrace all areas of our growth
* We motivate others to do their best
* We talk in a positive way and provide constructive feedback
* We build confidence in ourselves and others.
* We celebrate everyone’s successes
ACCEPTANCE of people’s differences and how they enrich learning.
* We value differences
* We appreciate and accept ourselves and others
* We care about and support each other
* We encourage individual choice
TEAMWORK to achieve more
* We work together as a team to achieve common goals
* We understand our strengths and how we can contribute positively
* We have confidence, belief and trust in team members
* We understand and appreciate our own role and the role of others.